P3-Cream Natural Pain Relief Cream - 30ml Jar
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
P3 Cream: Prevention, Pain Relief, Performance.
P3 Cream is a safe, effective, high quality pain relief cream used by therapists for muscle and joint pain. Developed by a Canadian RMT!
- All natural, Alcohol free, Refreshing mint scent
- Aspirin Free, Paraben Free, Alcohol Free
- Effective for the treatment of sore muscles, strains, sprains, arthritis, muscle & joint pain
- Water based: No dry skin, no oily stains on clothes
- Alcohol Free: No irritation
- Calendula oil: Natural Anti-inflammatory from the Marigold Flower
- Peppermint Scent: No strong smell
- Excellent for manual massage techniques – friction massage, scar release, trigger point release and pain reduction
- Used in Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Athletic Therapy, Kinesiology, Fitness Industry, etc.
- Sports Injuries (strains & sprains)
- Arthritis – Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Muscle tightness and soreness – Great for all ages, and for use at home
P3 Cream Ingredient Information:
P3 Cream is an Aqueous Mint based product formulation which contains the following: Water, Peppermint Oil, Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Mono Oleate, Colloidal Silica, Tea Tree Oil.
Download the data sheet detailing all the ingredients: Click Here.
Non Active Ingredients:
- Phenoxyethanol – a very safe preservative used by cosmetic companies for face creams etc. Used in most products found at The Bodyshop.
- Sodium Acrylate Coploymer – thickener used in baby shampoos.
- Sorbitan Mono Oleate – cosmetic grade emulsifier, found in food. (binds ingredients)
- Colloidal Silica – cosmetic grade stabilizer. (keeps ingredients together)
It is very difficult to create a product that is truly ALL NATURAL. P3 Cream contains All Natural ACTIVE Ingredients. The synthetics used as the non-active ingredients are used at the lowest levels needed to fulfill their function. Preservation is critical in Natural products and synthetic preservatives can, in general, provide a purer more stable formula, and they are used at much lower levels than their natural counterparts.