EMS 2000 Muscle Stimulator
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
This analogue muscle stimulator has features useful for both the clinical and home setting.
Features include adjustable frequency, on-ramp up time and on / off times. The dual channels can cycle in synchronous or reciprocal modes. There is a constant mode for initial setup.
- Intensity: Adjustable: 0 - 98 mA
- Pulse Rate: 1 - 80 Hz.
- On Ramp: 0 - 8 seconds
- Off Time: 1 - 60 seconds On Time: 1 - 60 seconds
- Pulse Width: 300 microseconds
- Stimulation Modes: Cycled, constant or reciprocation
- Waveform: Symmetrical biphasic square