Chattanooga Intelect RPW Shockwave Therapy
- Product Information
- Related Files
- Ratings & Reviews
Receive a FREE V-Actor with your purchase of a Chattanooga RPW Shockwave!
Offer ends: 31st December, 2018
NEW LOWER PRICE! Manufacturer's price reduction is now in effect. Limited time only! Call Medelco for details today!
Shockwave Therapy system from Chattanooga, the leaders in Rehabilitation Products.Intelect RPW incorporates touch screen technology for vivid, accurate treatment selection. The easy-to-use menu system provides reliable selection of all necessary parameters for easy set-up and treatment.
This Radial Pressure Wave clinical unit is ideally suited to the following applications:
• Orthopaedics • Rheumatology • Physical Medicine
• Physiotherapy • Acupuncture • Aesthetic
The short video below provides an overview of both Chattanooga Intelect Clinical RPW and Intelect Mobile RPW Shockwave Therapy Devices.
- Myofacial Trigger Points - Localising and deactivating trigger points
- Activation of muscle and connective tissue - Increasing circulation, Pulse vibration massage
- Disorder of tendon insertions:
- Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain, or heel spur
- Tendinosis calcarea/supraspinatus-tendon
- Radial and ulnar humeral epicondylitis
- Retropatellar pain syndrome
- Tibial edge syndrome
- Proximal iliotibial band friction syndrome/trochanteric
- Insertional tendonitis
Intelect Shockwave - Technical Specs
- Unique "Ramp Up" feature allows gradual increase in intensity (pressure) during the treamtent. Allows comfortable progression to patient pain tolerance, then the clinician can complete the treatment at the optimal level
- Touch screen menu provides one-touch access to Quick-link Indications, 80 Clinical Protocols, on-screen colour Anatomical Library, hand piece placement images, clinical information and contraindications, and the ability to save up to 200 treatment settings
- Shockwave pressure up to 5 bar, Shockwave frequency range of 0.5 - 21 Hz.
- 2 Channel Output Connections - allows the connection of 2 hand pieces for quick and efficient use of available applicators
- Convenient storage rack for hand pieces and other accessories
- Includes 15mm and 20mm transmitter tips
- Includes 3 sets of Revisions (initial set up plus a Double Revision Kit) for a total of 3 Million shocks with original purchase
- Additional Revision Kits available
- RPW Unit: 3 Years (no shock limit)
- D-Actor Applicator: 2 Years or 3 Million Shocks (which ever comes first)
- V-Actor Applicator: 1 Year (no shock limit)
Available applicators include:
D-ACTOR® Applicator (included)
This is the standard applicator for Intelect Shockwave. Features a foam grip handle for comfort, and interchangeable tips. The D-20 and R-15 tips are included, with others available separately.
Applications: • Myofascial trigger points • Other disorders of tendon insertions • Activation of muscle and connective tissue • Acupuncture shock wave therapy • Muscle and connective tissue tightening • Elimination of lymphatic congestion • Regulation of muscle tone • Medical massage
V-ACTOR® Applicator (optional, part #CSW-250)
The V-ACTOR applicator is an ideal complement to Radial Wave Therapy and provides additional applications for your Shockwave system.
Applications: • Stimulates metabolism and accelerates the elimination of waste products • Medical massage • Lymphatic drainage • Tightens tissue through muscular stimulation • Improves skin firmness to restore a natural, younger appearance • Offers a relaxing wellness experience
For a full product overview and Detailed Product Specifications, download the two brochures under the Related Files tab. Then call your Medelco product specialist today for complete information or a demonstartion on the Intelect Shockwave Therapy System.