THERA-Trainer MOBI Active/Passive Exerciser
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
***Please note: Due to a recent change in Health Canada’s Medical Device Licensing rules, this product is temporarily unavailable in Canada. The manufacturer is in the process of making the necessary changes to satisfy the new rules. We hope to have this product available once again in the near future.
Please check back for updates, or call us at 1.800.268.7927 (local 289.374.0074). Thank you for your understanding.***
The Thera-Trainer MOBI 540 is a portable Active-Passive exerciser for both Upper and Lower Body.
Featuring interchangeable hand grips and foot pedals, this motor-assisted device is suitable for a wide range of users and provides active, active-assisted and passive exercise movement.
Offering the same quality and design concepts as the full-size Thera-Vital Trainer, this compact exercise device can be placed on the floor or on a table top to work on either lower or upper body exercise. The Thera-Trainer MOBI is ideal for home use, but durable enough to be used within clinics or long term care facilities. Optional carrying bag makes it easy to move around.
- Seniors / Geriatrics General Wellness
- Physiotherapy / Orthopaedic Rehab
- Stroke / Parkinsons / Neurological
- Cardiac Rehab
- Muscular Strengthening / Fall Prevention
- The hand grips and foot pedals are interchangeable with the click of a button, no tools required.
- Foot pedals include velcro straps to secure feet
- Hand grips offer 3 ergonomic positions
- Control and Display unit offers simple operation with Start / Stop and speed control
- Motor speed 0- 60 RPM
- Motor direction offers forwards and backwards with smooth start / stop
- Timer 1- 180 mins
- Display: Distance, time, rpm, power and energy (kcal)
- Power: 120V AC
- Weight: 13.5kg / 29.7lbs.