Shuttle 2000-1 Clinical Package
- Product Information
- Related Files
- Ratings & Reviews
The Shuttle 2000-1 has options which can accommodate a wide range of users from rehab to geriatrics. It is also very effective for cardiac rehab and exercise.
The 2000-1 provides for total body conditioning, not just lower body. It accommodates all joints and muscle groups. It has features for the discriminating clinician including ROM adjustment, adjustable backrest option, and a positional wobble board adapter allowing for straight-line, on-plane attachment. Adjusting resistance levels is merely a matter of increasing or decreasing the number of cords with no need for the patient or athletic to get off the unit. The new kickplate is height adjustable with the mere turn of a knob and the three-position seat allows for positioning the upper torso over the toes for a more functional exercise position.
Clinical Package includes:
- Adjustable Padded Kickplate
- 25” Stand
- Adjustable Backrest
- Lateral Support Handles
- Progress Monitor Strip
- Light Resistance Attachment
- Resistance: 12 lbs to 200 lbs.
- 20” Wobble Board and Wobble Board Adapter
- Owner's Manual w/ descriptions of multiple exercise routines for your Shuttle
Optional Clinical PLUS Package: The optional Clinical PLUS Package includes all of the above, plus:
- ROM Control
- Expansion Towers
- Call for pricing
- Weight: 200 lbs, Width: 30", Height: 36", Length: 109"
- Recommended Floor Space: 3' x 10.5'
- Warranty: 2 Year Structural Warranty
Download complete details on Clinical Package and Clinical PLUS Package under the Related Files tab.