Northern Lights 7620 Pro Elliptical
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
The Pro Ellipitcal 7620 is a commercial grade elliptical machine at an economical price point.
It offers a natural linear motion that is ideal for modern rehabilitation clinics. Patented technology and product design ensures superior stability and efficiency of exercise. The new design of leg movement simulates stair climbing, and this unique movement along with upper body handles provides Dual Action effective exercise.
- Drive System:
- Two-stage drive with Poly-V belt
- Resistance system: Self-Powered Generator Brake
- Resistance range: 30 ~ 300 WATT/60 RPM
- Resistance level: 16 levels
- Advanced computer with tilting LCD BACK-LIT screen
- Display Readouts: TIME, DISTANCE, RPM, SPEED, LEVEL, CALORIES, PULSE and WATTS
- 18 programs, including 1 manual, 4 HRC, 1 user set
- Resistance Control: includes Level Control and Watt Control
- 30 seconds console power saving system
- Built-in Receiver; optional Chest Belt
- Patented Natural “linear climbing” motion with 23” stride length for comfortable, natural striding movement.
- Rear access design for easy-to-step on.
- Sturdy steel full side rails with multi-holding positions offers diverse total body workout movements.
- Comfortable over-sized, non-slip foot pedals with cushioning pads for low-impact workout.
- Hand-held heart rate monitoring sensors enable to monitor the heart rate at all times.
- Dual-action, foam padded Handlebars offer forward or reverse direction to utilize multiple muscle groups.
- Transportation wheels
- Adjustable floor levelers
Warranty: 3 years Parts