Spirit Medical MU-100 Upright Rehab Bike
- Product Information
- Related Files
- Ratings & Reviews
The MU100 was designed from the ground up for Rehabilitation. It addresses lower-body conditioning with advanced options for optimal knee positioning.
The MU100 is equipped with the standard MU900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, allowing clinicians to adjust lower extremity range of motion differences by individual positioning of the pedals.
Clinicians may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat's fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient's needs.
Eleven (11) programs, easy-to-read display feedback, visual biofeedback promotes biomechanical and neuro-muscular symmetry. Programs can be adapted to a patient's characteristics to maximize their rehabilitative regime.
Download the Specifications brochure from the Related Files tab above.
|Unique Symmetry mode allows the measurement bi-lateral leg power. |
(eg. Left: 41 Watts Right: 34 Watts)
ADJUSTABLE PEDAL CRANKS
Enables a clinician to adjust the bike to accommodate a patient's ROM performance capabilities. This includes independently, single side or bi-lateral adjustments from a limited range-of-motion as small as 15 degrees through full range-of-motion.
Forward and reverse pedaling for instantaneous retro-cycling.
MULTIPLE RESISTANCE MODES
Constant resistance, constant power and Isokinetic resistance.
Minimizes impulse loading.
Range from under 5 watts up to 1,750 watts
DOCUMENTABLE PATIENT POSITIONING
All seat and pedal crank adjustments have numbered indexing for consistent patient set-up from visit to visit.
MULTIPLE SEAT ADJUSTMENTS
a. Up/down seat position detents
b. Fore/aft patient positioning
c. Hand-tight, positive locking knobs
Meaurement of bi-lateral power (example: Left 41 watts - Right 34 watts)
SUB-MAX VO2 TESTING
- Power: 90 to 240 volts AC (Universal Power Supply)
- Overall dimensions: 42.5”L x 22.5”W x 54.5”H (108cm x 57cm x 138cm)
- Net Weight: 119 lbs (54 kg)
- Max user weight: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Certifications: ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1-2, RoHS, FDA Listed
- Power Train:
- Heavy duty, 8 groove poly-v belt for smooth, quiet operation
- Dual spring loaded idlers provide a low start-up resistance and forward/reverse pedaling motion
- Pedal to brake ratio provides smoother pedaling motion
- Braking Device:
- Electro-magnetic resistance allows for very small increments of work-loads (5 watts per level at 60 rpm, 2 watts per level at 30 rpm)
- Dual electromagnets provide a controlled isokinetic resistance and our unique Dynamic Braking mode
Mechanics and Electronics: 3 Years
Wearable Items and Labor: 1 Year