- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
The PhysioTrainer is the most affordable of any Bi-Directional Upper Body Ergometers available in the marketplace. Its heavy construction and unique design make it a perfect choice for either a clinic or home setting.
The PhysioTrainer is designed to be used on either a table top or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The fully welded steel frame, industrial rust-resistant paint and a crack resistant commercial grade shroud make the PhysioTrainer the first high-quality UBE available at this price!
The PhysioTrainer has an easy to read display that is self-powered. The display panel has a tilt feature that allows the user to clearly see the readouts whether the unit is being used on a tabletop or on the floor as a leg exerciser. The display shows your current speed (mph or kph), distance, calories burned, elapsed time and scan mode. Optional UBE Adjustable Table is available separately.
- Bi-Directional Resistance for rehabilitation and fitness applications
- Large easy to adjust resistance knob with 8 loading levels
- Whisper quiet electromagnetic resistance – no maintenance required
- Commercial grade high impact shroud cover
- Industrial Poly V Belt Drive for smooth and dependable pedaling
- Comfortable Multi-purpose handles with adjustable velcro straps
- Compact design, easy to handle and store when not being used.
- Tilting Large Oversized LCD display
- Elapsed Time
- Current speed ( mph or kph)
- Scan Mode
- Calories Burned
- Dimensions: 22.5W, 21H, 18D
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Steel Frame: Lifetime
- Belt Drive: 2 Years
- Electronic Parts: 1 Year
- Wearable Parts: 1 Year