Monark 828E Ergomedic Testing Bike
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
This is the world’s most widely used test bike for fitness tests and work tests. It is easy to calibrate and just as easy to check when in use. You know that all the values are always accurate.
- Large, well-balanced flywheel 22 kg (48 lbs).
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate.
- Adjustable seat height and handlebar
- Stable frame, solid steel tube, powder painted.
- Electronic meter shows RPM, Heart Rate, Time, Speed (Km/h) and Distance.
- In addition braking power can be set giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT)
- Workloadrange 0-7 Kp, 0-350 watt (50 rpm), 0-1400 watt (200 rpm), 0-2100 kpm/min (50 rpm), 0-8400 kpm/min (200 rpm).
- Max userweight 250 kg (550 lbs).
- Included: Chestbelt, PC software
- Optional Accessories: Calibration weight, adjustable saddlepost
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.